Monday, March 30, 2009

Next Meeting

Hey all. Just wanted to give a reminder that we'll be meeting up again on Tuesday April 7th. My house (66 Regent Terrace, Milford) at 6:30. I'm sure we'll hang out a bit before we get started so just let me know if you'll be attending and what time you think you can make it by. Also if anyone has any special requirements such as video or audio let me know and I'll make sure I'm ready for you to hook up to my tv or stereo if possible. Remember to bring 2 new words with you too!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm. My Google Homepage didn't update.. That sucks. Well you already know. I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought last night's meeting was really successful. I feel like I learned a lot over the course of the evening, I overcame a little of my fear of showing anyone my 'work,' and I just had a good time on top of all of that. Thanks for hosting Jim & Mary.

    ReplyDelete